Friday, August 13, 2010

You turn your back for 1 second....


I am biased, but I think Payson and his buddy Hudson are a pretty cute pair. Wouldn't you agree? The boys play really well together and have even started to call each other on the phone. I will need to record their conversations because they crack me up. Anyways, getting together for a BBQ seemed innocent enough. The boys playe great outside before we all headed inside. Off to the playroom they went and we did check on them about every 10 minutes - I PROMISE. Well, we got to talking and I realized it had been awhile since we had checked in on the boys. Never fear, they were coming up the stairs - Payson first and then Hudson and this is what we saw!




Yep - the boys got into the art activity box and found the markers - luckily washable. They were pretty proud of themselves and if Emmie and I could of stopped the tears of laughter we might of gotten upset. Luckily no damage to anything except the boys.

And now I know the meaning of....if it is too quiet in the playroom, run immediately, someone is up to NO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment