Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dillon's 1st Haircut

A few months ago I was ready for Dillon to get his first haircut. Then as his hair grew, the cuter I thought it was and the more I resisted taking him to get it cut. I knew it was time when people started commenting that his bangs were very long, and then the final straw was when he was able to take his mac n cheese covered fingers and mold his hair to stick out a few inches from his head. (I wish I had taken a picture of that!)

So, last week after tumbling class we headed over to a great children's hair cutting shop and I watched as the scissors began to fly! Dillon thought the jeep was pretty cool to sit in.










Starting to look not too sure about the entire process.




I am in love with the curls in the back, so I requested that the girl did not cut it too short. Really, he just needed to get his bangs out of his eyes. It was hard to get a great "After" photo because once he received his reward of a lollipop, I could not get Dillon's full attention. His attention was dedicated to his treat. Looking good Dillon - you sure are a cute kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment