Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Watch out World - We have a walker!

So....Dillon is up on two feet and walking. He looks like a Franken-baby with his stiff movements, but it is so cute! Every day he is getting more confident on his feet, but if he really wants to keep up with Payson he does sit down and scoot every once in awhile!
The sad part of Dillon's first steps was that Todd was attending a conference in Ft. Worth, so I was doing my best to get video of everything, but did not get any still pictures. To be honest, I think Dillon took his first steps that morning at Best Buy when I was making a return, so I might of missed them too! Luckily later that day Payson and I were able to get him up and moving around the living room.



This was funny becuase Payson really wanted to get in the "movie".

No comments:

Post a Comment