Thursday, September 6, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Originally our Labor Day weekend plans had us headed to Keystone - that did not happen. With an amazing trip to Disneyland the next weekend, we were not going to risk a trip to the mountains when everyone seemed to be coming down with a cold. Dillon had a runny nose, Payson had a cough, and I had a sore throat. Awesome. But honestly, I was just grateful that we got it about 10 days before the trip and not 24 hours before. I hope I did not just jinx us as I typed that! On a more positive note, none of us had anything too bad, and Todd had friday off, so we ended up having a great weekend at home. Todd got a ton done in the yard with two of the greatest little helpers. We did go to the Denver Zoo - Todd had not been with us yet to check out the new Elephant Exhibit. My Payson what big ears you have....
No Hands Payson!
Dillon is showing off some CSU Pride the day before the big game!
On Monday Todd used our cheap "Labor" to help wash the cars. The boys had a blast and everyone was soaked when it was all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment