Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween 2012

Finally - after all of these blog posts, we finally have our actual Halloween Day. The day did not disappoint - 75 degrees and Daddy did not have to work. In the morning we had to divide and conquer, Todd attended Music class for the first time with Dillon (I wish I could of been there to see that!), and I attended Payson's school costume parade. This was my best attempt at getting a picture of Payson during the parade, he was so excited to keep up with his friends I could not get him to stop!
After school we all headed down to Castle Rock. The main street of Castle Rock does an outstanding job of an afternoon trick or treat street. Our Halloween buddies are easily the Frary's - so we could not do this event with out them! The fireman were out in lawn chairs handing out candy and were thrilled the kids wanted a picture on the truck!
With all of the spidermen, Reese made an adorable spider!
Everyone took a break from candy gathering to bounce in the jump house - funny to see all the costumes in there! Yep, that is Dillon coming down head first!
Todd and I took this opportunity to look through the candy bags to see if they were getting our favorites!
Matt's office is in a great location on Main Street, so we ended up back at the office and the boys really enjoyed handing out candy.
DIllon and Reese - could be potential prom dates.
Quick nap in the car to race home to meet the neighbors.
Get together of kids on the street - ready to start some additional trick or treating adventures!
Payson and Jake wanted to go to every house in the neighborhood. Dillon and Lila were ok with that, as long as they could ride in the stroller!
Anyone else notice Todd's Red Solo Cup - makes you want to sing a little Toby Keith! This was a great Halloween - I had to pinch myself as I watched the boys running together from house to house. I know I only have a few years where we will get to do this together as a family and it was such an awesome day! One tired Cowboy Spider man....
and one happy chocolate Spider Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment