Thursday, September 8, 2011

1st Day of Preschool

Payson started Preschool last week and he was super excited. He is attending school two days at week at a church here in Highlands Ranch. I did see a lot of crying moms on the first day, but I held it together until I read the poem the teachers sent home with the moms! Actually I was so happy because Payson was so excited!

The night before school Payson had his first homework assignment. He had to fill out an "All About Me" sheet. I read the questions and he told me what to write. Some of the questions were favorite food, birthday, eye color, etc. One of the question was I can...... Payson was confused so I helped him out by telling him that he can swim, or ride his bike. He responded with "I can climb tall buildings." I just looked at him, and he said "No...I can't, but Spiderman can."





Excited because his buddy Julia goes to the same school and is just a few classrooms over from Payson. All of the kids are responsible for carrying their own baskets. All of the parents took a vow that they would NEVER carry their child's basket.

When I picked Payson up he had a great first day. He said that he said the word "booty" at the lunch table. I asked what happened when he said it, and he said that his friends laughed and his teachers told him to use nice manners at the table. Awesome, I think we have the class clown!

No comments:

Post a Comment