Sunday, May 27, 2012

If only pictures could talk....

A few weeks ago we went to Keystone for the weekend. It was a beautiful weekend up in the mountains and the boys had a blast throwing rocks in the river and running around on the golf course behind the house. After checking out my pictures, I thought I would add some commentary to these photos - enjoy! Here is the obligatory picture for me - trying to get both boys to look at the same time is impossible.
Dillon: I am going to get you Bubba!
Payson: Not if I get you first!
Payson: Gotcha!!!
After knocking Dillon over, Payson was an awesome big brother and reached out his hands to help Dillon stand back.
In doing so, Payson tripped and Dillon took this opportunity to let Payson know to NEVER DO THAT AGAIN - DO YOU HEAR ME? (love the finger pointing)
Great - now that we have that settled - let get back to having some more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment