Sunday, May 27, 2012

Moments you realize that, yes, you are the mother to two boys!

I have realized that with my two adorable boys, I really am going to have to face some of my all time fears - snakes. I hate them, but every time we go to the Denver Zoo I have to walk through the Rain Forest exhibit and check out all of the wonderful snakes. Internally I am freaking out, but I try to play it cool for Payson and Dillon. A very loud reminder that I have two boys occurred this Mother's Day 2012. Todd and I knew we wanted to spend the day together as a family, but the weather was not nice enough for a zoo visit. We decided to visit the Nature and Science Museum, and even better the traveling exhibit just happened to be Lizards and Snakes. Photos were not allowed, but let me tell you, I did not expect to spend Mother's Day watching a 30 foot Python slither all around! I did manage to get from Dillon a great impression of a snake. Personally I think Dillon is much cuter! The boys - including Todd had a great time in the space exhibit.
Another fun place the boys and I checking out a few weeks ago was the Denver Firefighter's Museum. The Museum is full of many interesting facts regarding Firefighters, but really, when there is a full size fire truck and fireman's gear to put on, nothing else really mattered!

No comments:

Post a Comment