Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day 2013

What a great weekend - we headed up to Keystone on Friday and we were planning on some cooler temps, but it ended up being so nice up there.  We spent the entire weekend outside!

Payson is starting a jr. golf program in a few weeks, so we thought it was time for him to visit the driving range.  It was his first time and he had about a million questions, but my heart just exploded with his love of the game already.  I am so passionate about golf and look forward to many family outings at the course!


We were able to go swimming, play with friends and visit Rainbow Park in Silverthorne.  This park is the greatest - Todd had never been there before and even he was impressed.
 Here come my guys - Payson, Dillon and Todd.


 Come on Mom - put down the camera and come down the slide with me!
 Cheese!
 I mean it, come down the slide with me!
 Payson spinning Todd - this was too funny!


 Memorial Day we ended up back at home, and Daddy and Dillon set up super hero and construction toys in the back yard - very relaxing.


 Payson and Dillon tested out their fishing poles in the backyard.


We ended the night at great friends - the Glens.  The boys had a blast playing with all of the other kids!
Because there is never a picture of just the girls - I had to throw this photo in of great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment