Friday, May 31, 2013

Payson's Preschool Graduation

So the big day finally arrived - Payson graduated from PreSchool.  I was a mix of emotions.  I cried the night before, but held myself together the next day.  St. Luke's Little School did a great job with their program - this children were so proud!



First up.... and few great songs!

Then every class presented what they wanted to be when they grow up and where they are going to Elementary School.  Payson stands strong that he would like to be a construction worker when he grows up!



 Payson was so proud of his certificate - what a huge accomplishment!
 Pretty exciting to have both Nana and Nonnie attend the festivities!
 Dillon was a proud little brother also!

To celebrate, Payson asked to go to Chuck E. Cheese - we had a blast.  One friend from school came with us, and it was so much fun.  I could not believe that there was only a few of us there that afternoon - but I have decided that is the only way I can handle Chuck E. Cheese!







1 comment:

  1. HI Megan! I"m a producer with CNN iReport working on a story about preschool graduations. Would you be interested in sharing your experience? Here's the link to upload: http://ireport.cnn.com/topics/980284
    Thanks for listening! Daphne Sashin (daphne.sashin@turner.com)

    ReplyDelete