Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas Preparations

Like many people I have become addicted to searching Pinterest for great ideas. This was especially the case for Christmas cookies this year. Luckily I had two helpers that always wanted to jump in and assist me. Especially if it meant chocolate! These reindeer pops were fun to share with our friends. Payson was my official marshmellow taster.
The next morning while still in jammies we made some chocolate covered oreos - YUMMY!
Not bad - makes me hungry just looking at them. The round chocolate cookies are Andes Mint Cookies - the best! Might be my new favorite cookie!
Here are some pics of the house all decorated for Christmas. Disney loved the tree and was often found napping on the chair close to the tree.
Here is our little cowboy Christmas tree and the decor on our new mantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment