Friday, January 25, 2013

Dad's Away....Tim to Play

Todd had a conference to attend in New Orleans two weekends ago, so it was time for the boys and I to have a great time. I felt like a bad Bronco fan when we had the Glen's over to watch a game and Payson and Dillon did not have Broncos clothes - so we raced around before the next big game to outfit the boys. Of course, they looked adorable, but their new clothes did not bring the Broncos good luck. Payson watched the whole game with me - even the 2 overtimes - that kid is growing into a great fan! Payson even made this great hat at PreSchool.
Win or Lose - the boys look cute.
We had a blast in the bath with new Cars Bubbles.
The boys then tried to convince me they should try to sleep in the same bed - good try, but NOT happening!
You probably noticed in the picture above how badly the boys needed a haircut - Todd was encouraging me to not get them a haircut, but eventually I looked at them and decided it was time. Luckily it was when Todd was out of town!

No comments:

Post a Comment