Monday, June 13, 2011

1st Bowling Adventure - This is AWESOME

A friend of mine shared with me summertime deal where kids bowl for free. I signed Payson up thinking that on a hot day this will be a great activity for us to try. This past saturday was our first outing to the bowling alley. Todd was camping this weekend, so I was lucky to have Kirstin come up from the Springs to experience this first. Payson really had no idea what to expect, but he was excited to get bowling shoes and get ready. Check out these pics, can you tell he is excited.





I just want to remind everyone that I am on the mend from a broken wrist, so I was bowling with my right hand, even though I am left hand. But, considering I had bumpers up on our bowling lane, I probably should of gotten a better score! I know I am competitive, but until I got to the 9th and 10th frame Payson was beating me! This kid is an amazing bowler, almost broke 100 on his first game. Check out the video to see how much he loved it.

Check out the scoreboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment