Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer Pool Time and Silly Payson-isms



The pool is officially open and it is impossible to get both Payson and DIllon out of the water. They both love it! Swim lesson in late spring were the perfect thing for Payson because he is like a fish in the water. I feel very confident with him in the water while I am floating around with Dillon. It is going to be a great summer. Here are some pics from this past week, we had a fun pool day with our friends Hudson and Grayson and then the next day we were able to go to the pool with cousins Susie and Porter.

Hudson and Payson in their matching Spiderman googles

Dillon and Grayson just floating along!

One thing that swimming does for sure is makes kids very hungry - snacks are necessary for all pool outings. Everyone loves swimming so much I was only able to capture their pics while snacking!




Now, nothing to do with swimming, but everything to do with Silly - I had to capture some of my recent conversations with Payson. He cracks me up with some of his thoughts and rationale.

Payson (while driving to the pool) - Is Miss. Emily following us?
Me - Yes, she is, but you know she is your Aunt, you can call her Aunt Emily
Payson - That is weird, Aunts are bugs

Payson is going to a fun summer session of classes at the church where he will attend preschool in the fall. When I picked him up the other day he was still painting a picture so I waited until he was finished to leave.
Me (in front of many other Moms and the teacher) - Payson, did you have fun today?
Payson - Yep, we learned about God.....Again

Ha, ha - I think I need to get this kid to Sunday School!

No comments:

Post a Comment