Sunday, June 12, 2011

Swing time at the Park


The boys like to ride together on our daily walks to the park.





Nothing is better then swinging away at the park. Dillon is in love with the swings. As soon as we arrive he is leaning out of the stroller to have me carry him to the swings. Payson begs me to push him higher and faster, so I have quite a workout with both of them in swings. But, as you can see from the wonderful weather we had at the park, i would not trade this sort of day for anything!

This last picture has nothing to do with the park, but I had to share...Payson is reaching the age of not really needing a nap everyday. This statement makes me sad, I love his nap time. Anyways, the other day I told him to go up to his room and just play quietly. Twenty minutes later, this is what I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment